Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Christmas List

Ok so Christmas is vastly approaching and I didnt know what I wanted until Raleigh wrote me and told me that my wardrobe is boring! Can you even believe that? He shouldnt be caring about what I am wearing until we are married, then he can buy all my clothes for me! haha! He said that all I wear is solid colors, which isnt true; I have clothes with designs on them, but I am too nervous to branch out. My mom and sister, Shelby, have the cutest clothes and always look super trendy, due to the fact that they just got back from NY and since Shelby is the only girl at home, she gets super spoiled! So I thought what better time to get a new wardrobe then Christmas??? Here are some ideas of what I want for Christmas, hopefully Raleigh will approve of this stuff...jk!

These from Buckle...I think you have to order them online

This is from Forever 21


This is also from Forever 21


These adorable shoes are from Buckle


This is also from Buckle
These are from Pac Sun...the back of them are REALLY CUTE!


So there are a few things that I want...I'm sure there will be more to come!!! I think I will post some shoes next!!!

1 comment:

klarso32 said...

kal you don't need to change your beautiful the way you are!
i like your style, it says kallie curtis :) but i do like the black and white one from forever 21 and also the last 3 white t's if you want my opinion haha love you kal!
kel:)