Wednesday, November 5, 2008

St George

I moved to St George on Aug. 16 2008 and I am loving it! I live with 5 other great girls! Here is a little about them....

Alexis is my roommate and she is on the Dixie Volleyball team. She is a freshman from Ogden. She is so fun! I got lucky to have her as my roommate!

Jette is a freshman from Park City. She is fun and has the gift of being able to talk to anyone about anything! Strangers scare me, they dont scare her!



Sami is also a freshman from Park City, her and Jette are sisters. Today is Sami's birthday ps! She is sooo fun and athletic, I told Raleigh that she is totally his type; except for one thing...she's not me! Haha just kidding!



Kylie is a freshman from Sandy. She is boy crazy, but what girl isnt at 18?!? Her, I and one other roommate do pretty much everything together! She is great!



Lyndsey is my best friend!!!! She is from Clarkston, which is by Logan. She also has a missionary and so we frequently talk about Jace (her boyfriend) and Raleigh! She also works with me! Weird story, I came down in July to look at apts down here and she happened to be here the same day and thats when we decided to live together....crazy huh? I love her sooo much!

Here are some pics of my apt and my roommates and my times in St George...again, sorry about the size!!


We took "family" pictures but it got dark too fast so we had to go to parking garage to get enough lighting.

Top row: Kylie

Middle Row: Alexis and Me

Bottom Row: Sami and Lyndsey

(Jettte was taking the picture.....)














This is Lyndsey...my BFF


This is Kylie and me!


2 comments:

shurst23 said...

Kallie! Not only can we be facebook friends, rage friends, and...normal friends :), we can be blog friends too! Woo woo! Mine is http://thesweetlifeofshannon.blogspot.com

Miss ya girl!

Jenny said...

KALLIE! Welcome to the blogging world. It's so much fun! Ha ha. And I would LOVE to help you with any blog questions you have...I'm not a pro but I know people who are! :)

You are so cute! Hope you had a good weekend.