Monday, October 26, 2009

SHEL-BEE

So my little sister is probably the most beautiful girl I know. She is loved by so many and always has had a big group of friends. She is just so outgoing, funny, talented, caring, loving, and always concerned with those around her. She is at Utah State and she is doing so well; she loves it so much and is having a wonderful time! Every night she is doing something more fun and crazy than the night before. I wish I would have had the experience that she is having.

I thought I would blog about her because I have been thinking about her a lot lately. She was home this weekend and it was so great to see her!
Shelby and her roommates

Shelby and Olivea

Shelby jumping on the beach
Shelby in the car in CA

ISNT SHE SOOO CUTE?!?


I love you Shelby! I am so proud of all the good that you are doing and all the fun you are having. I miss you so much and I cant wait to see you again!!! CTR!

1 comment:

Casey and Brynn said...

What cute sisters you are!