Monday, October 12, 2009

Update

So lately has been busy, and for real this time. I have been so busy with school and working and I havent updated this is forever! Not too much has been going on since I last posted, just school and now I am working for Western Wats, a market research team in Lindon. It's fun, I like it, its not hard work and I only work 2 days a week. I work with a lot of fun people and its a job, so I cant complain.
Also, my older sister had her baby on September 12, 2009 at 10:45 pm. She had a beautiful girl, Olivea Janelle Combs. She was 7 lbs, 14 oz. Abby went into the hospital at about 9:30 am and didnt fully dialate until about 6 pm, then she started pushing and pushed for 3 hours. Unfortunately, Olivea was "sunny-side up" and was a little twisted, so she wasnt going to come out any time soon. They brought out the "vacuum sucker" to see if that would help. But once again, it wasnt doing any good. So they told Abby that she would have to do a C-section. We were all sad but we knew that was best for the baby and the mother. The C-section went well, then Abby went to recover and Olivea went to the Nursery.
The next day Olivea was moved to the NICU because the vacuum had given her a major conehead. She also wasnt eating at all so they had her on an IV to feed her. She spent 5 days in the NICU before going home. She is home now and doing so well! We love her and cant imagine our lives without her!!


Happy Parents with cute Olivea!!

Baby Olivea with all her wires...:(

Waiting for the baby to come!
(Notice my dad turning on the BYU game in the background)

Before the birth!

Baby Olivea sleeping!

In her swing...she looks Asian, but its just a bad angle!

On her way home from the hospital!


No comments: