Monday, November 23, 2009

Mr and Mrs Devin Hansen

One of my best friends, Lauren, got married this weekend. It was such a beautiful day and I was honored that I was able to be involved in so much of it. They were married in the Salt Lake Temple. Her dress, hair, makeup, husband, and flowers all looked AMAZING! I am so happy for them! Here are few pictures of that wonderful day! I hope both of you are enjoying the BAHAMAS!



All the friends that came...we are missing a few girl friend though!

My BESTIES!

I was fixing her train and Bryan was taking pictures of my backside!

Bryan gives the best "Tender Kisses!!"

We both went to give the other person a "Tender Kiss" so WE almost kissed...it was funny!

Me and the most amazing Bride ever!!

I love you Lauren and Devin Hansen, I hope you have a wonderful, happy life together!!

2 comments:

Dev and Laur said...

you are so sweet kal! I am so happy you were there, it meant so much! You were the best 2nd photographer/entorage ever! I love you!

Callie Mae said...

Kal! So glad I just spotted your blog. Love you miss!!