Monday, November 9, 2009

This Weekend

This weekend I just hung around. On Friday my best friends and I had a sleepover and it was the funniest night of my life thus far! I have never laughed so hard ever! I mean laughter to the point of no breathing, crying, and rolling on the floor. It was so nice to see all my girls...especially since one of them is getting married so soon, which means we wont be able to see her as much. I am so grateful for the girl friends I have. I know they would do anything for me and I would do anything for them! I love you Bry Bry, Ash, Lys Lys, Stace Face, and Mrs Hansen!

On Saturday I went home to watch the BYU game and to do my laundry! It was so fun, I love being home on Saturdays. (Since my parents own a waterpark and Saturdays are the busiest days, our Fall Saturdays are almost sacred. We love to be outside, enjoying the nice weather, go to the movies, and do yard work. Well we dont love yard work, but my dad says that doing yard work means the Waterpark is closed!) Anyway, on Saturday my family went to go see The Box. The movie with Cameron Diaz, it was awful1!! There was no real story line and it was just not what we expected. Diaz was not great, which made it worse.

That was my weekend, nothing too exciting but it was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Matt and Erica said...

What a fun weekend! I love your blog and I am so glad you have one!