Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Long Time, No Post....I KNOW!!

   Ok so lately I have been super busy?.....no LAZY! My computer is really slow, so I haven't been wanting to spend my whole day blogging! 
    Anyway, this is what has been going on since February:
1. I finished up my sophomore year of college at Dixie.
2. Found out that my sister, Abby is pregnant.
3. Moved home.
4. Got a wonderful nanny job.
5. Went to St George and saw Brian Reagan.
6. Got a boyfriend...haha!!
7. Started the nanny job.
8. Water park (Raging Waters) opened.
9. Started school again.
10. Found out that Abby is having a GIRL!!!!! After we thought it was a boy for like 2 months!
11. Went to Vegas for a convention.
   Thats been my life so far, I hope to post pictures soon! And I also am making a goal to be a better blogger!!!

No comments: