Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer So Far!

Ok so I started my nanny job the first week of June and I have loved it so much! I nanny for 4 boys and 1 girl! They are active, outgoing, fun, talented kids and I couldn't ask for a better job!

-Megan is 12. She is only with us on Mondays, unless we go to Raging Waters, then she is with us. She is a beautiful, smart, fun girl and is very responsible! She is great with the boys and I love when she is over at the house!

-Conner is 11. He is the oldest boy, and is also very responsible! He loves sports, just recently started playing lacrosse! He is getting really good at it! He will start football camp soon...he is such a boy!

-Stockton is 8. He is the easy going, crazy one! He is down for anything. He just recently got contacts...exciting! He doesn't like chores, but always gets them done! He is a good older brother and likes to show his younger brothers how to do things!

-Garrett is 7. He is a sports boy too! He just finished baseball and also starts football camp next week! He is always willing to help around the house. He makes funny comments that are out of the blue but make me laugh so hard!

-Zander is 5. He is so fun! He LOVES David Archuletta! He is my little pal; at 7 Peaks yesterday (I know, Im a traitor!) he kept saying, "I only wanna go where you wanna go!" He loves to play with my dog Brody too!

These boys are so fun! I love my job and I cant wait to see what exciting adventues happen this summer!! Thanks Amy and Niel for letting me hang out with such great kids!

I promise I will post pictures today!

3 comments:

sunshine family said...

sounds like you are going to be very busy! i am sure it will be fun though :)I am glad that I found your blog- it has been awhile... take care!

kaley

Amy said...

Your post couldn't be more accurate!!

Thanks for adding a little extra smiles to our summer!!

Callie said...

YES! You have a blog. So fun! I love blogs! Now I can keep up with your fun life! Love you kal!!