Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pictures....FINALLY!

Here are some pictures of what I have been doing all summer....brace yourself, there are a few!!



The kids I nanny, minus one, at 7 Peaks!

Me and Zander at the Park!

Sisters, at Shelby's graduation!


My mom and I, in Vegas at Cirque du Soleil

Us laying out by the Monte Carlo pool!


The group in St George for Bryan Regan!


The ladies at the pool.


All of us at Bryan Regan...SOOO FUN!!

That's my summer, I will be sure to have many more adventures throughout these next few months!!


4 comments:

Bryan said...

I just found your blog and I'm glad! Love it!

Amy said...

What a good look group of kids you have there...haha!!!

You have made our summer one of the best so far! Looking forward to more!

carly k said...

Excuse me! Where are you!?!?!? I miss your face! Who is the new boyfriend? And what else...talk to me!

Kallie Curtis said...

hi carly!!! I am at home in Highland right now. Where are you?!! I miss you too! The new boyfriend, unfortunately, is the ex-boyfriend. Not too fun, but oh well! How are you??